Main content of the website

  • font sizeA
  • A
  • A

Public Works

Road Maintenance 

Any road maintenance inquiries including grading and snow removal requests can be submitted by a service request or by calling Public Works at (204) 383-5651. 

Requests for major road improvements or construction can be made in writing to Council.

Drainage Works

Drainage inquiries including ditch clean outs, new construction or culvert installation can be made in writing to Council, c/o the Municipal Office. Licenses may be required for drainage works or crossing installations.